About Carrie Hill – Co-Founder – Ignitor Digital
Carrie has been digging into SEO since 2006, and was lucky enough to have Mary as her mentor for years before they went into business together. She has a passion for figuring out what works for each and every client – and an understanding that not every client fits inside a tidy box.
As a prolific writer, Carrie has been featured on many industry publications. She is a regular columnist for multiple publications, including industry authority sites SearchEngineLand.com and SearchEngineWatch.com. Carrie is also fortunate enough to have contributed articles to top agency and software/tool websites as well. Check out her submissions at the Raven Tools Online Marketing Blog as well as the SuccessWorks blog.
Carrie’s current passion is the Semantic Web and the opportunities that Schema.org presents for all website owners. Follow her writing and her speaking appearances to learn more! She also has a knack for small business email marketing, bringing visitors right into her customer’s front door!
Carrie has been fortunate enough have traveled to many search conferences over the years and has presented on a variety of online marketing topics, from Paid Advertising and Social Media to Technical SEO strategies. Catch her frequently at SMX and Pubcon shows and say “Hi!”
Carrie has been a featured speaker at the following conferences:
- Pubcon Las Vegas – October 2016 (Upcoming)
- SearchEngineNews/Planet Ocean SEO Analytics Course (4 Day Course) – May 2016
- Pubcon Las Vegas – October 2015
- Mozcon Ignite – July 2015
- Pubcon Las Vegas – October 2014
- Pubcon Las Vegas – October 2013
- SMX West – San Jose – March 2013
- SMX East – New York – October 2012
- SMX West – Santa Clara – March 2010
- Affiliate Convention – Denver 2009
- SMX Analytics – Toronto 2009
- SES San Jose 2008, 2009
- SES Chicago 2008
- SES Travel 2007
- SES NY 2008